YDR3110 rim lock is a smart solution for residential & “light” commercial applications. 2 access solutions to open your door: RF Card key & PIN code. The innovative features, such as alarms, fake code or automatic locking will provide comfort and will increase your feeling of security.
Yale YDR3110 has two access solutions, PIN code or proximity card key at your convenience.
Keypad can be seen only when you touch the screen with your palm.
Operation status notification
Whenever any operation is made, the keypad informs you what is happened through different alignment of the numbers.
Missing key invalidation
If you lose your card key, it has no validation once you re-register rest of your keys.
Yale Digital Door Lock series automatically locks a door after checking it is properly closed. (Manual operation is also available)
Alarm (Break / Damage / Fire)
80dB alarm goes off if anyone attempts to damage the lock or force the door open or the lock detects over 60°C.
Low battery and emergency power
It warns in case of low battery with alarm and LED. When the batteries are completely discharged, you can easily supply emergency power to the lock with a standard 9V battery.
Remote control (Optional)
Remote control type is also available. Wireless Floating ID technology is adopted and works up to 50m.
- Type: Rim Lock
- Pin code (4 to 12 digits)
- RF Card key: 4 (up to 20 users)
- Backset: 60-90mm
- Colour: Black & Silver
- Door thickness: 35-45mm
- Dimensions: front body 19(D)x 65 (W)x160(H); Back body 36(D)x158 (W)x 85(H) mm
- Integration: available upon request-RF link
- Options: extra remote controls & card keys
- Suitable for left or right opening
- Colombo 1 to 15 – Free of charge
- Out of Colombo – Chargers may apply (Per 1kg – Rs. 450.00/ Additional per kg – Rs. 150.00)
- Delivery within 3 to 5 working days